PVC Party/Wedding Tent 40'x20' - Heavy Duty Canopy - Fire Retardant
- 593.00 LBS
- Model Number:
Delta Canopy PVC Party Tents provide a flexible and highly durable solution for parties, events, and exhibitions. Our PVC tents come in a range of sizes from 20’x20’ to 49’x23’ with detachable sidewalls and zippered entry doors. The 100% PVC cover and sidewalls are luxurious, sturdy, and fire retardant, making them a popular choice if your tent will be in frequent use or erected for prolonged periods. If you are shopping around for a quality tent for personal or commercial use, look no further than Delta Canopy PVC tent!
• Top cover and sidewalls meet Flame Retardant Standard CPAI-84 & NFPA 701 .
• Luxury Heavy-duty PVC top and sidewalls
• 100% waterproof, UV protection
• Galvanized steel frame w/metal connectors
• Roof bars, ground poles, and heavy duty stakes for stability & strength
• Beautiful arched plastic windows
• Industrial strength zippers and heavy duty eyelets
• 12 removable window-style sidewalls
• 2 removable end walls with zipper doors
• All necessary hardware included
• 6 storage bags included ($120 value)
• Full instructions and care manual included
• ISO 9001:2000 Standard certified manufacturer
• Size: 40'L(12 meter) x 20'W(6 meter)
• Height: 6.6'(side); 10'(peak)
• Door Dimensions: 15'W x 6.6'H
• Top Cover: 480g/m2 PVC, Fire Retardant
• Sidewalls: 350g/m2 PVC, Fire Retardant
• Frame: Electric Galvanized Steel Tubes w Metal Joint Fittings
• Pole: Diameter: 38mm(1.5"); Thickness: 1.0mm
• Joint: Diameter: 42mm(1.65"); Thickness: 1.2mm
• Weight: 593 Pounds
• Packing: 7 Cartons
• Model Number: PVC-4020
Packing Information: 7 boxes
• 1/7 27"x23"x11" G.W. 102 Pounds
• 2/7 27"x23"x8" G.W. 68 Pounds
• 3/7 27"x23"x12" G.W. 85 Pounds
• 4/7 59"x13"x5" G.W. 78 Pounds
• 5/7 78"x12"x5" G.W. 85 Pounds
• 6/7 78"x12"x5" G.W. 84 Pounds
• 7/7 78"x10"x7" G.W. 90 Pounds
Please note: Individual box size & weight are subject to change without notice.
Seated at round tables (5ft): 80
Seated at trestle tables: 96
It’s very important to anchor your tent to the ground securely. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars, and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended optional extras in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a temporary structure, we do NOT recommend your leaving this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, hail, snow, wind, and ice). Neither do we recommend your assembling overnight. In addition, this item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your party tent.
Delta Canopy offers tents of more than 10 different sizes! Even if you find that you need a larger marquee at a later date, Delta Canopy Tent multi-span option offers the degree of flexibility you need. For example, if you have purchased a 46' x 20' structure but now find that a 40'x20' would be more suitable, you can purchase a 40' x 20' canopy (roof) to make your tent smaller.