PE Party Tent 20'x20' with Waterproof Top
- Usually ships within 1 business Day.
- 241.00 LBS
- Model Number:
Transform your garden with our PE party tent and bring a sense of cheerful atmosphere into your party. We take pride in offering high quality canopies with a Lowest Price Guarantee. Look no further than Delta Canopy for a beautiful yet durable party tent for your entertainment!
• Galvanized steel frame, rust & corrosion resistant
• Seams of Polyethylene cover hot-sealed, waterproof! (upgraded from water resistant since Jan. 25, 2018)
• Polyethylene sidewalls, water resistant
• Cover and sidewalls with UV protection
• Beautiful arched plastic windows
• Industrial strength zippers and heavy duty eyelets
• Industrial duty zippered entrance on both end walls
• Corner ropes and pegs included
• Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
• Full instructions and care manual included
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• 4 storage bags included ($80 value)
• Size: 20'L(6m)x20'W(6m)x10'H(peak);6.4'H(side)
• Cover & Sidewalls: 180 gr/m2 Polyethylene
• Poles: Diameter: 1.5"(38mm); Thickness: 1mm
• Joints: Diameter: 1.65"(42mm); Thickness: 1.2mm
• Door Dimensions: 12.2'Wx6.4'H
• Color: White
• Weight: 241 Pounds
• Model Number: PE-2020
• 1/3 27"x24"X19" G.W. 101 Pounds
• 2/3 62"x13"x5" G.W. 62 Pounds
• 3/3 79"x10"x7" G.W. 78 Pounds
Seated at round tables (5ft): 40
Seated at trestle tables: 48
It’s very important to anchor your tent to the ground securely. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars, and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a temporary structure, we do NOT recommend your leaving this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, hail, snow, wind, and ice). Neither do we recommend your assembling overnight. In addition, this item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your party tent.
Delta Canopy offers tents of more than 10 different sizes! Even if you find that you need a larger marquee at a later date, Delta Canopy tent multi-span option offers the degree of flexibility you need. For example, if you have purchased a 32' x 20' structure but now find that a 20'x20' would be more suitable, you can purchase a 20' x 20' canopy (roof) to make your tent smaller.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
Fast shipping and good quality
We purchased the 20 x 20 pole event tent for a Memorial Day gathering. I was very pleased with the quality of the tent, the poles, and stakes. We've only used it once, however, the materials are of such a quality that I think it will endure many many years of use. We plan to use it 4 - 6 x a year. The PVC tent material was good and thick; the poles are aluminum and of such a quality I had no worries about bending them etc; the tent stakes are heavy duty and will never bend; the stress points where the poles connect to the tent are reinforced and have metal connectors that reduce the stress on the plastic.
We know you are not suppose to set the tent up in a wind, but when you have 30 people invited and you are counting on the tent, you tend to disregard the warnings! We set the tent up in 5 - 7 mph winds with 4 people. No problem. Winds increased to 10 - 15 mph throughout the afternoon and early evening. We ate dinner in the tend - no problem, although I was keeping a close eye on the tent. Winds increased to 20 mph and I became concerned and consulted with a friend about canceling the rest of the program. I was hoping the tent would be fine until we finished our program. We were finishing up and it was clear we needed to clear people out right away because a storm front came through. We cut the program a little short, told people to clear out, and we took the tent down. According to weather.com, the winds were about 28 mph at this point.
Here are what I would call the weak points of tent.
1. Instructions written by someone whose primary language was something other than English. No big deal, but more an irritant.
2. Zippers on doors pretty light. They worked fine, but not sure they will hold up over the long haul.
3. Protective covers on tend pegs not the best. Difficult to get off, so you hit the tent peg with sledge hammer, destroying the plastic cover.
4. Clips to hold walls to bottom edge of ceiling light and difficult to clip. Larger clips would be nice.
5. We set up tent in about 1 1/2 hours with 4 people trying to figure it out. I think we could probably now set the entire thing up in 45 mins to 1 hour with 3 people.
6. Bottom line, we liked the tent and guests really thought it was of a high quality, too.
Great product, Delta Canopy!