White 10'x10' Pop up Tent with 4 Sidewalls - Fire Retardant - F Model Upgraded Frame
Besides the regular features of F model series, this new pop up tent has fire retardant feature for your safety as well as two removable window covers for privacy. Great for functions such as outdoor parties, markets, promotions, motorsports, picnics, sporting events, and more. It comes in a complete package with steel frame, canopy, side walls, ground pegs and storage bag. It can be quickly erected by two people without using any tools. Great value at an affordable price!
• Top and walls meet Flame Retardant Standard CPAI-84.
• Heavy duty steel frame for protection against corrosion
• Durable nylon connectors and metal base
• Heavy duty cross truss roof design
• 2 removable window sidewalls
• 2 removable window covers
• 2 removable front and back doors with heavy duty zippers
• PVC coated Polyester top and sidewalls, waterproof, fire retardant
• Velcro strips secure the sidewalls to the top.
• Sidewalls also have Velcro to provide a complete closure of the canopy at the corner post.
• Snap-locks secure system with a ring release for easy setting up or taking down
• Wheel bag included
• Easy and fast to set up
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• Size: 10'L(3m) x 10'W(3m) x 11.9'H (peak), 7.9'H (side), 7.2' (clearance)
• Leg Adjustable Height: 7' to 7.9'
• Leg Tube: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4", 1 1/8" x 1 1/8"
• Cross Tube: 0.5" x 1"
• Frame: Powder Coated Steel
• Top & Sidewalls: 260g Polyester with PVC coating, Fire Retardant, 100% Waterproof
• Weight: 103 lbs
• Model Number: F10WHT-FR
Note 1: Before purchasing this tent, please contact your local Fire Marshal’s Office for Flame Retardant Standards and Regulations applicable to your area and the nature of your event.
Note 2: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. Secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs. The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!