PVC Party Tent 46'x26' - Heavy Duty Party Tent - White
Delta Canopy PVC Party Tents provide a flexible and highly durable solution for parties, events, and exhibitions. Our PVC tents come in a range of sizes from 20’x20’ to 49’x23’ with detachable sidewalls and zippered entry doors. The 100% PVC cover and sidewalls are luxurious, sturdy, and waterproof, making them a popular choice if your tent will be in frequent use or erected for prolonged periods. If you are shopping around for a quality tent for personal or commercial use, look no further than Delta Canopy PVC tent for the ideal product!
• Luxury heavy-duty 500g/m2 PVC top & sides
• 100% waterproof, UV protection
• Top cover and sidewalls meet Flame Retardant Standard CPAI-84.
• Galvanized steel frame w/metal connectors
• Roof bars, ground poles, and angle stakes for stability & strength
• Beautiful arched plastic windows
• Industrial strength zippers and heavy duty eyelets
• 14 removable window-style sidewalls
• 2 removable end walls with zipper doors
• All necessary hardware included
• 9 storage bags included ($180 value)
• Full instructions and care manual included
• ISO 9001:2000 Standard certified manufacturer
Important: Before purchasing this tent, please contact your local Fire Marshal’s Office for Flame Retardant Standards and Regulations applicable to your area and the nature of your event.
• Size: 46'L(14 meter) x 26'W(8 meter)
• Height: 7.45'(side); 12.3'(peak)
• Door Dimensions: 19.71'W x 7.45'H(big); 6.71'W x 7.45'H(small)
• Top Cover & Sidewalls: 500g/m2 PVC, Flame Retardant
• Frame: Electric Galvanized Steel Tubes w Metal Joint Fittings
• Pole: Diameter: 50mm(1.97"); Thickness: 1.35mm
• Joint: Diameter: 55mm(2.17"); Thickness: 1.45mm
• Stakes: 23.6"L
• Weight: 1156 Pounds
• Packing: 9 Cartons
• Model Number: PVC-4626
Packing Information: 9 cartons
• 1/9 48"x21"x12" G.W. 178 Pounds
• 2/9 48"x22"x9" G.W. 132 Pounds
• 3/9 43"x19"x11" G.W. 91 Pounds
• 4/9 43"x19"x11" G.W. 118 Pounds
• 5/9 88"x13"x7" G.W. 127 Pounds
• 6/9 79"x13"x7" G.W. 118 Pounds
• 7/9 79"x13"x7" G.W. 127 Pounds
• 8/9 81"x13"x7" G.W. 132 Pounds
• 9/9 78"x12"x8" G.W. 133 Pounds
Please note: Individual box size & weight are subject to change without notice.
Seated at round tables (5ft): 100
Seated at trestle tables: 112-119
It's very important to anchor your tent to the ground securely. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars, and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended optional extras in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a temporary structure, we do NOT recommend your leaving this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, sleet, hail, snow, wind, and ice). Neither do we recommend your assembling overnight. In addition, this item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your party tent.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
**The following information is very important. Please read.**
After you make the payment, your order will usually take 1-2 business days to ship out from our warehouse, and additional 3-10 business days for curbside delivery. If you will need to receive the item by a certain date, please contact our company so we can provide you with information on how to guarantee the delivery of your freight shipment. We will provide a tracking number for your convenience. Once your item arrives in your area, the freight company will contact you to set up a delivery time. Please make sure that all of your contact information placed with your order is correct so the freight company can contact you in a timely manner. You must be present to receive your item at the time of delivery. It is very important that you visually inspect the packages for any damage while the driver is present. In the unlikely event of damage, ask the driver to make a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. This will help us process your return or replacement request if need be.
Posted by Tom on Oct 9th 2017
I really like this tent. It has quite a bit of hardware to put together but for this size tent and this price, it is expected. The instructions are not the best but I could figure out what goes where. Due to the size, two strong people can assemble the top with metal and cover, however, to install the legs, 4-5 people will be needed. It will take about 15 minutes to lift one side, attach legs and then lift the other side and attach legs. After that, 1 or 2 people can connect remaining bolts, cables, curtains, etc. I would not be in a rush to put this tent up. Give yourself plenty of time.
Shipping time was much shorter than expected. It took about a week and a half from ordering to delivery.
This is a very good tent for the money, even though setting up will take longer than most rentals.
Customers also viewed