Purple Yellow 10'x20' Pop up Tent with 6 Sidewalls - F Model Upgraded Frame
This pop up tent is a classic steel-frame canopy. It can be quickly erected by two people without using any tools. It comes in a complete package with steel frame, canopy, side walls, ground pegs and storage bag. It's great for functions such as outdoor parties, markets, promotions, motorsports, picnics, sporting events, and more.
• High quality, heavy duty steel frame for protection against corrosion
• Durable nylon connectors and metal base
• Heavy duty cross truss roof design
• 4 removable window sidewalls
• 2 removable front and back zippered doors
• Heavy-duty Polyester w PVC coated waterproof top
• Velcro strips secure the sidewalls to the top cover.
• Sidewalls also have Velcro to provide a complete closure of the canopy at the corner post.
• Snap-locks secure system with a ring release for easy setting up or taking down
• Wheel bag included
• Assembly NOT required
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• Brand new!
• Size: 10'L(3 meter) x 20'W(6 meter) x 11.9'H(peak), 7.9'H (side), 7.2' (clearance)
• Leg Adjustable Height: 7' to 7.9'
• Leg Tube: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4", 1 1/8" x 1 1/8"
• Cross Tube: 0.5" x 1"
• Frame: Powder Coated Steel
• Top Cover: 260g Polyester with PVC coating, 100% waterproof
• Sidewall: 210 D Oxford
• Gross Weight: 118 lbs
• Model Number: F20PRPLYEL
Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. Secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs. The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
GREAT TENT. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE (Follow-up to "Good tent. Bad Bag" review)
Posted by Pat Quint on Oct 5th 2018
I am the same person who wrote the "Good tent. Bad bag" review. Based on a couple of things that have happened since I wrote that review, I feel compelled to write another review that is more complimentary of the product. 1)After using the tent, it has proven to be of very good quality and is better than the other 4 tents I own and use that are different brands. Therefore, "GREAT TENT"! 2)I received a replacement bag yesterday without even needing to contact Delta customer service. My assumption is that they saw my original review and elected to send a replacement. Therefore, "GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"! Thanks and great job, Delta Canopy!
Good tent. Bad bag
Posted by Unknown on Sep 11th 2018
The rolling bag I received with my tent had a tear at a seam in the bottom when received. When I loaded the tent into the bag and tried to lift it by the handle, the bag tore at the seam where the strap was sewn/attached. Bag not heavy duty enough for the tent.