This is a beautifully designed top-quality eight-sided 20' x 20' party tent, perfect for parties, weddings, business use and any other special occasions.The stunning design and unusual roof shape will enhance the look of any party or function. We guarantee the highest quality of our product.
• High quality, rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework
• 8 beautiful window style, removable sidewalls with zipper
• High strength metal joint fittings
• Elegant Octagonal design
• Easy and fast to set up
• 3 storage bags included ($60 value)
• Canopy color: Cream
• All necessary hardware included
• Dimensions: 20'x20'x13'H (at peak), 6.6' H (at side)
• Frame Finish: Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel w Metal Joint Fittings
• Top Cover Material: 260g Polyester with PVC coated waterproof top
• Side Wall Material: 260g Polyester with PVC coated waterproof top
• Sidewall size: 8'Wx6.5'H
• Window size: 22"W x 34"H
• Diameter of the pole and connectors: 1 1/4", 1 3/8"
• Canopy Weight: 173 pounds
• Model Number: POLY-2020
Packing Information: 3 boxes
• 1/3 32"x17"x13" G.W. 80 Pounds
• 2/3 69"x11"x5" G.W. 43 Pounds
• 3/3 93"x10"x4" G.W. 45 Pounds
Please note: Individual box & weight are subject to change without notice.
Seated at round tables (5ft): 40
Seated at trestle tables: 48
Accessories: (To be purchased separately)
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra-long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent in case of windy weather.
• Auger Anchors - Dirt/Gravel/Asphalt
• Easy Hook Anchor - Dirt/Gravel/Asphalt
• Cement Wedge Anchors - Cement
It’s very important to anchor your tent to the ground. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a temporary structure, it is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, sleet, hail, snow, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed