Burnt Orange 10'x20' Pop up Tent with 6 Sidewalls - F Model Upgraded Frame
This pop up tent is a classic steel-frame canopy. It can be quickly erected by two people without using any tools. It comes in a complete package with steel frame, canopy, side walls, ground pegs and storage bag. It's great for functions such as outdoor parties, markets, promotions, motorsports, picnics, sporting events, and more.
• High quality, heavy duty steel frame for protection against corrosion
• Durable nylon connectors and metal base
• Heavy duty cross truss roof design
• 4 removable window sidewalls
• 2 removable front and back zippered doors
• Heavy-duty Polyester w PVC coated waterproof top
• Velcro strips secure the sidewalls to the top cover.
• Sidewalls also have Velcro to provide a complete closure of the canopy at the corner post.
• Snap-locks secure system with a ring release for easy setting up or taking down
• Wheel bag included
• Assembly NOT required
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• Brand new!
• Size: 10'L(3 meter) x 20'W(6 meter) x 11.9'H(peak), 7.9'H (side), 7.2' (clearance)
• Leg Adjustable Height: 7' to 7.9'
• Leg Tube: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4", 1 1/8" x 1 1/8"
• Cross Tube: 0.5" x 1"
• Frame: Powder Coated Steel
• Top Cover: 260g Polyester with PVC coating, 100% waterproof
• Sidewall: 210 D Oxford
• Gross Weight: 118 lbs
• Model Number: F20BNTONG
Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. Secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs. The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
Very good canopy - carry bag, not so much
Posted by Unknown on May 5th 2017
The 10 x 20 is fairly heavy. But then again, it's big. It has to be. The canopy was fairly easy to put up and seems like it should last many years. Has nice straps underneath to hold it to the frame in addition to all the Velcro. Having the walls on all 4 sides makes it great for using if you're in bad weather. Ours is used for scout camping. It's great that it comes with a storage bag that rolls. Makes it very convenient. However, the wheels could be a bit heftier and stick out from the bag a bit more. Rolling it at a comfortable angle means the bottom edge of the bag is doing some ground-scrapping; unless you're 7 feet tall of course. One other issue, one of the carry handles (should you and a friend carry instead of roll) came unstitched after the first use. Perhaps it came through production poorly and is an anomaly but it makes me wonder how the bag will last over time. Overall - a solid grade of B!