Blue White 10'x20' Pop up Tent with 6 Sidewalls - F Model Upgraded Frame
This pop up tent is a classic steel-frame canopy. It can be quickly erected by two people without using any tools. It comes in a complete package with steel frame, canopy, side walls, ground pegs and storage bag. It's great for functions such as outdoor parties, markets, promotions, motorsports, picnics, sporting events, and more.
• High quality, heavy duty steel frame for protection against corrosion
• Durable nylon connectors and metal base
• Heavy duty cross truss roof design
• 4 removable window sidewalls
• 2 removable front and back zippered doors
• Heavy-duty Polyester w PVC coated waterproof top
• Velcro strips secure the sidewalls to the top cover.
• Sidewalls also have Velcro to provide a complete closure of the canopy at the corner post.
• Snap-locks secure system with a ring release for easy setting up or taking down
• Wheel bag included
• Assembly NOT required
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• Brand new!
• Size: 10'L(3 meter) x 20'W(6 meter) x 11.9'H(peak), 7.9'H (side), 7.2' (clearance)
• Leg Adjustable Height: 7' to 7.9'
• Leg Tube: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4", 1 1/8" x 1 1/8"
• Cross Tube: 0.5" x 1"
• Frame: Powder Coated Steel
• Top Cover: 260g Polyester with PVC coating, 100% waterproof
• Sidewall: 210 D Oxford
• Gross Weight: 118 lbs
• Model Number: F20BLUWHT
Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. Secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs. The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
product is very sturdy
Posted by rob koch on May 10th 2016
Product arrived with dent in one of the poles shipping box was not damaged so appears took place before packaging
Surprisingly easy to put up and take down.
Posted by SMR on Apr 18th 2016
We ordered one 10 x 20 with the expectation of ordering another IF we could manage the "ups and downs". So we ordered one way before the event we are hosting so we could get some practice. It turns out that we really didn't need practice to put it up and take it down. The first time out it took two of us 10 minutes to put it up. That does not include walls and tie down but that's a pretty generic process so we aren't worried about that part. I may come back and amend my review to 5 stars... can't give it five yet... haven't really used it. The only problem we had was that the legs on the storage bag were broken in shipping so it won't stand up by itself. I am not sure what, if anything, the company will do about this. It was not that important to us so I have not even contacted them about it yet.
Customers also viewed