Black Flame 10'x20' Pop up Tent with 6 Sidewalls - F Model Upgraded Frame
This pop up tent is a classic steel-frame canopy. It can be quickly erected by two people without using any tools. It comes in a complete package with steel frame, canopy, side walls, ground pegs and storage bag. It's great for functions such as outdoor parties, markets, promotions, motorsports, picnics, sporting events, and more.
• High quality, heavy duty steel frame for protection against corrosion
• Durable nylon connectors and metal base
• Heavy duty cross truss roof design
• 4 removable window sidewalls
• 2 removable front and back zippered doors
• Heavy-duty Polyester w PVC coated waterproof top
• Velcro strips secure the sidewalls to the top cover.
• Sidewalls also have Velcro to provide a complete closure of the canopy at the corner post.
• Snap-locks secure system with a ring release for easy setting up or taking down
• Wheel bag included
• Assembly NOT required
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• Brand new!
• Size: 10'L(3 meter) x 20'W(6 meter) x 11.9'H(peak), 7.9'H (side), 7.2' (clearance)
• Leg Adjustable Height: 7' to 7.9'
• Leg Tube: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4", 1 1/8" x 1 1/8"
• Cross Tube: 0.5" x 1"
• Frame: Powder Coated Steel
• Top Cover: 260g Polyester with PVC coating, 100% waterproof
• Sidewall: 210 D Oxford
• Gross Weight: 118 lbs
• Model Number: F20BLKFLM
Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. Secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs. The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
Posted by Rick Breckenridge on May 29th 2018
Very nice tent took 3 people to set it up in about 10 minutes maybe next time with practice 2 people 5 minutes wish the frame bag was a cart with bigger wheels hard to get in the bag as the frame is heavy this k I'll make a cart to carry frame overall it's a nice tent glad I got it ..thank you johnny hotrod clothing