Black 10'x20' Pop up Tent with 6 Sidewalls - F Model Upgraded Frame
This pop up tent is a classic steel-frame canopy. It can be quickly erected by two people without using any tools. It comes in a complete package with steel frame, canopy, side walls, ground pegs and storage bag. It's great for functions such as outdoor parties, markets, promotions, motorsports, picnics, sporting events, and more.
• High quality, heavy duty steel frame for protection against corrosion
• Durable nylon connectors and metal base
• Heavy duty cross truss roof design
• 4 removable window sidewalls
• 2 removable front and back zippered doors
• Heavy-duty Polyester w PVC coated waterproof top
• Velcro strips secure the sidewalls to the top cover.
• Sidewalls also have Velcro to provide a complete closure of the canopy at the corner post.
• Snap-locks secure system with a ring release for easy setting up or taking down
• Wheel bag included
• Assembly NOT required
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• Brand new!
• Size: 10'L(3 meter) x 20'W(6 meter) x 11.9'H(peak), 7.9'H (side), 7.2' (clearance)
• Leg Adjustable Height: 7' to 7.9'
• Leg Tube: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4", 1 1/8" x 1 1/8"
• Cross Tube: 0.5" x 1"
• Frame: Powder Coated Steel
• Top Cover: 260g Polyester with PVC coating, 100% waterproof
• Sidewall: 210 D Oxford
• Gross Weight: 118 lbs
• Model Number: F20BLK
Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. Secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs. The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
Amazing Tent & Customer Support
Posted by Bryan J on Oct 16th 2017
This tent has weathered many storms and we have always been very confident of its construction. Recently I didn't get it anchored in time, my fault, and the canopy went for an amazing flight over a bus, lg enclosed trailer, then over a fence and into a field for a long tumble in the grass. To my astonishment only a couple of bent legs that can be purchased and easily replaced.
Thank You Delta Canopy for an amazing product and wonderful support!
Posted by Judy on Nov 28th 2016
I was in a desperate need of a tent for shelter for my big Halloween Party. The weather forecast was a chance of rain. Being in Ohio in October is usually cold in the evenings. With rain in the forecast I figured it would ruin my party. I ordered the tent on Monday & received it on Thursday as promised. It took 2 guys to set it up in approx. 15 - 20 min. I bought the large sandbags to help keep it down. We decorated it with a lot of purple halloween lights & other spooky decorations. I kept the long side open facing the garage which was also decorated for the party. It turned out perfect!! Everyone loved it!! By the way, it didn't rain!!!
Customers also viewed