8'x8' Black Basic - Pop up Tent
This easy pop-up tent is a classic steel-frame canopy. It can be quickly erected by two people without using any tools. It comes in a complete package with a steel frame, a top cover, 4 side walls, ground pegs, and a storage bag. It's great for outdoor parties, markets, promotions, motorsports, picnics, sporting events, and more.
• High quality, heavy duty powder coated steel tubes, rust and corrosion resistant
• Durable nylon connectors and metal base
• Heavy duty cross truss roof design
• 2 removable window sidewalls
• 2 removable front and back zippered doors
• Heavy-duty Polyester w PVC coated waterproof top
• Velcro strips secure the sidewalls to the top cover.
• Sidewalls also have Velcro to completely close the canopy at the corner post.
• Snap-locks secure system with a simple button release for easy setting up and taking down
• Storage bag included
• Easy to set up, no tools needed
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• Brand new in box
• Size: 8'(2.4 meter) x 8'(2.4 meter) x 11.8'H (peak), 7.9'H (side), 7.2' (clearance)
• Leg Adjustable Height: 7' to 7.9'
• Leg Tube: 30 x 30/25 x 25mm; Thickness: 0.8mm
• Cross Tube: 13 x 23mm; Thickness: 0.8mm
• Cover: 260 g/m2 polyester with PVC coating, 100% waterproof
• Sidewalls: 210 D Oxford
• Weight: 52 Pounds
• Model Number: E88BLK
Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. Secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs. The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
Sturdy Canopy - A little difficult for 1 person to set up, byt it's still a keeper
Posted by floodstage on Jun 21st 2016
A fellow sound/PA provider recommended Delta Canopy
I bought an 8 x 8
It's sturdier than any Pop Up I've owned anywhere near the price
It is a full 8 x 8 and it's pretty tall underneath if you want
A bit hard for one guy to set up, mainly because it's heavier/sturdier than the cheap ones.
I'm getting better at setting it up. It's worth the trouble to have a Pop Up that might last the whole summer, unlike the cheapies!