PVC Pole Tents provide a traditional look and feel to any event. With quality materials, attention to details, and easy installation, it's great for a variety of outdoor functions, such as backyard parties, weddings, shows, etc. The PVC top is supported by the center pole, and tensioned over side and corner poles, and then anchored to the ground using ropes and heavy duty stakes.
• High quality galvanized steel frame
• Beautiful arched windows!
• 4 removable PVC sidewalls with 2 zipper doors
• PVC top cover heat-bonded at the seams, 100% waterproof
• Heavy duty stakes included
• All necessary hardware included
• 3 storage bags included ($60 value)!
• Full instructions and care manual included
• ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer
• Size: 40'L x 20'W (12m x 6m)
• Height: 6.1' (side); 12.8' (peak)
• Door Dimensions: 6.8'W x 5.9'H
• Top cover: 480g/m2 PVC, with UV protection
• Sidewalls: 350g/m2 PVC, with UV protection
• Center Pole: Diameter: 2"; Thickness: 1.5mm
• Side Pole: Diameter: 1.5"; Thickness: 1.2mm
• Weight: 300 Pounds
• Packaging: 3 Cartons
• Model Number: PVCPOLE-4020
Packing Information: 3 boxes
• 1/3 32"x21"x11" G.W. 130 Pounds
• 2/3 37"x21"x9" G.W. 85 Pounds
• 3/3 83"x10"x8" G.W. 85 Pounds
Please note: Individual box size & weight are subject to change without notice.
Seated at round tables (5ft): 80
Seated at trestle tables: 96
** Important! **
A pole tent must be secured by ropes and stakes driven into the ground. Therefore, it is best to set up your pole tent on grassy or dirt areas unless you're permitted to stake into the concrete or asphalt surfaces. For staking into the hard surface, you will need additional hardware, which is NOT included in this package.
This item is not to be used as a permanent structure. It is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (ie. rain, hail, snow, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on top cover.
What is the difference between a Pole tent and a Frame tent?
The pole tent is held up by center poles in the middle of the tent and a set of poles arranged beneath the top to support the tent. This type of tent requires some space (about 5 feet) all the way around the tent for stakes and ropes. A pole tent is secured and supported by driving stakes into the ground; Pole tent mostly go on grass areas. So it is not suitable to put a pole tent on concrete or asphalt surfaces. (Unless you are allowed to stake into the hard surface).
A frame tent is a tent that is held up by a frame of metal poles (sort of like the frame of a house). Frame tents are free standing, and can be installed on any surface and have no poles down the center. They don’t require ropes and stakes for support nor do they require additional space around the tent. This means they can be pushed right up against a home or building, and can be set up on cement. Further, frame tents do not have a center pole, so they provide a completely open floor plan.
Choose the Best Tent for Your Event!
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!